- Create your vision of perfect task management.
- Understand how fundamental your beliefs and attitudes are in attaining time and mangement mastery.
- Get motivated by your bigger picture and overcome procrastination.
- Identify your time management strengths and weaknesses.
- Learn valuable tools for staying organised and eliminating interruptions
- Learn the art of prioritising to ensure you focus on what matter every day.
- Explore the decision matrix to understand time management payoffs.
- Discover ways to reduce stress and keep your mind and body energised
Key Concepts Highlight
- Building the mindset of a time star
- The wheel of life – mastering your bigger picture
- The art of prioritisation: 80/20 rule, Parkinsons Law
- The power of lists, time logs and weekly schedules
- Handling interruptions, learning to say NO while keeping the relationship
- Tools to alleviate stress and turn it into peace
Seminar Structure and Methodology
We base our programmes on Neuro-Linguisitic Programming (NLP), neuroscience, design thinking and positive psychology. Participants learn in an engaging way through self-reflection, discussions, role plays, case studies, clips and energising activities. We provide workbooks and follow up email reminders to integrate further the learning and new insights.
Who is the seminar for?
The seminar will have greatest impact with all members of staff from all levels of seniority. Everybody can benefit from better time management and stress control.
“Time is the scarcest resource of the manager; if it’s not managed, nothing else can be managed. ” Peter Drucker