Many of us know what to do in order to stay efficient, stay organised, communicate well, take constructive criticism, etc. The big question is:
Do we do what we know? Do we use the tools we have learnt?
Do we embody the ideas and values we subscribe to?
We offer these keynote speeches, which can be adapted depending on your specific needs. They will further ignite your motivation and drive for results for you and your team alike.
“Your biggest mistakes are your biggest gifts”
- Mistakes are great teachers and opportunities in disguise.
- Mistakes mean that you’ve got to try something different to get your desired results.
- Be persistent. Don’t give up just at the doorstep of your success. Be there to greet the miracle you’ve worked for!
- Be inspired by how the best inventors and industry leaders turn failure into success, revenue, profits, and a positive social impact
“Celebrate your victories to for even greater results and resilience!”
- Focus on your strengths, on what is working and going well. You get more of that.
- Using this perspective, explore how things can be improved.
- When we use what is working, we apply the path of least resistance and get maximum results with minimum time, cost, and effort
- There is huge power in being optimistic and applying the positive perspective.
“Take charge of your LIFE remote control for results, meaning, and success!”
- Take the driving seat in your life vehicle and choose the direction
- Explore new possibilities when you are confident and accept developments with wisdom, not resistance
- Change the movies and stories about your life, and gain new strength and power
- If you are selfish— do something for others. It will get you very far!
“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing— that’s why we recommend it daily. ” Zig Ziglar