- An improved ability and dedication to successfully achieve goals
- A strong foundation from which to assess and create powerful teams, strategic partnerships and alliances
- A smooth path to lead and manage change throughout your organisation
- Additional insights that foster effective communication in a team of diverse individuals
- Enhanced creativity and problem-solving capabilities at minimal cost and with maximum buy in
- Resourceful handling of challenges from multiple perspectives and confidence in finding the most appropriate solution(s)
Key Concepts Highlight
- The creative mindset and allowing beliefs: the foundation of creative flow
- Managing the information overload and knowing when to stop the data influx
- Setting up an open space for diverse perspectives, opinions and ways of thinking
- Creative strategies: the Disney Process, brainstorming, improv comedy techniques
- Establishing an environment (physical, mental, emotional) that supports diverse ideas
Seminar Structure and Methodology
We base our programmes on Neuro-Linguisitic Programming (NLP), neuroscience, design thinking and positive psychology. Participants learn in an engaging way through self-reflection, discussions, role plays, case studies, clips and energising activities. We cbd products workbooks and follow up email reminders to integrate further the learning and new insights.
Who is the seminar for?
The seminar will have greatest impact with all members of staff. Everybody can apply a fresh perspective and use innovation to improve processes and practices.
“Those who say it cannot be done should not criticise those who are doing it.” Chinese Proverb