- You harness your emotional balance to handle effectively difficult situations
- You become more aware of your feelings and learn ways to handle them constructively
- You learn how to harness your EI strengths
- Your improved emotional intelligence allows you to grow further as an effective leader
- You strengthen relationships with your team and partners using EI
- You achieve greater productivity through self-management tools
- You learn how to nurture positive emotions and create a resourceful state of mind for maximum results
- You increase the mental, social, and emotional potential of your team for greater results
Key Concepts Highlight
- Clarify myths about emotional intelligence
- The “magic” 6 seconds: how emotions affect the brain and body hormones
- Identify the core competences of EI
- Apply ACT (apply consequential thinking) to diffuse negative emotions and build strong relationships
- Various techniques to diffuse emotional tension: ABCDE, powerful questions, multiple perspectives, the learning in challenges
Seminar Structure and Methodology
We base our programmes on Neuro-Linguisitic Programming (NLP), neuroscience, design thinking and positive psychology. Participants learn in an engaging way through self-reflection, discussions, role plays, case studies, clips, and energising activities. We provide workbooks and follow up email reminders to integrate further the learning and new insights.
Who is the seminar for?
The seminar will have greatest impact on managers, leaders and anyone wishing to enhance their self-management, productivity and interpersonal skills.
“If your emotional abilities aren’t in hand, if you don’t have self-awareness, if you are not able to manage your distressing emotions, if you can’t have empathy and have effective relationships, then no matter how smart you are, you are not going to get very far.” Daniel Goleman