- You handle confidently the challenges of communication in a multi-generational and culturally diverse environment
- You communicate to build trust and create lasting relationships
- You adapt better to the different communication styles
- You are able to build rapport quickly and connect at a deeper level
- You learn how listen better and obtain information through skilful questioning
- You have more empathy and appreciate issues from different perspectives
- You are better able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Assertiveness: the mindset, beliefs and acknowledgement of rights
- Distinction between assertiveness, aggressiveness and arrogance
- The Communication Model: understand the mind and useful ways of thinking
- Sensory acuity – the art of reading subtle cues in communication
- Rapport: key to connection and influence. Ways to build rapport.
- Multiple perspectives: the key to insights, empathy and persuasion
- Keeping great relationships and learning how to say “No”
- Communication tools – asking questions, active listening, giving feedback
Seminar Structure and Methodology
We base our programmes on Neuro-Linguisitic Programming (NLP), neuroscience, design thinking and positive psychology. Participants learn in an engaging way through self-reflection, discussions, role plays, case studies, clips and energising activities. We provide workbooks and follow up email reminders to integrate further the learning and new insights.
Who is the seminar for?
The seminar will have greatest impact on junior and middle managers, as well as customer service staff who face pressure from internal and external customers and stakeholders.
“The only healthy communication style is assertive communication.” Jim Rohn